Saturday, November 28, 2009

IX. One of the Great Christmas Albums of all Time.


Now that it is the season I have to let you all know what I think is one of the best Christmas albums of all time: A Charlie Brown Christmas.

The late Vince Guaraldi just seemed to hit it right with the blend of jazz and holiday music that makes it a timeless classic. What also makes it a great is using real 'normal' children singing the songs.

I just picked the CD up for the first time after years and years of telling myself that I would, and what a joy to be able to listen to it when I want to, not when the radio station gets around to these songs on their playlist.

So I guess you know what I will be playing to death until December 25th when I have to put it away until the next Christmas season...

...and you know, I will not get tired of it.


Eirik Farwanderer
28 November, 2009 Anno Domini

No comments:

Post a Comment